In the winter semester 2018/19, 194 courses were evaluated at the Montanuniversität Leoben, of which 48 were graded as “Excellent”. 6 courses offered at the Chair of Ferrous Metallurgy proudly claimed their places in this list of excellence. The courses are –
- 220006 Iron and Steel Production (Christian Bernhard),
- 220039 Iron and Steel Metallurgy for IU and RT (Johannes Schenk),
- 220041 Iron and Steel Metallurgy II, Module 1 (Schenk Johannes, Spreitzer Daniel, Zarl Michael Andreas, Bernhard Christian),
- 220050 Production Routes for Selected Product Groups (Christian Bernhard),
- 220053 Seminar on Steel Process Engineering (Christian Bernhard, Johannes Schenk)
- 220055 Practical Aspects of the Continuous Casting of Steels (Christian Bernhard and guest lecturers).
We thank the students for their feedback on our teaching efforts.