We cordially invite you to the presentation “Digital Transformation in Metals Industry – Trends and Solutions “* by Dr. Thomas Pfatschbacher.
When? 06/17/2021, 5:00 p.m.
No registration is required!
*Lecture in German
Presentation gives an overview on the trends and status of Digital Transformation in the Metals industry. It gives an overview on solutions and products eg. intelligent IT Systems, Robotics, Smart Sensors, Data Analytics, AI and Digital Twins. Additionally it gives an input on cultural aspects which have to be considered fur successful implementation at metals producers and requested skills of employees in the metals industry.
Dr. Thomas Pfatschbacher is currently Senior Vice President Digital Transformation & Smart Production at Primetals Technologies Austria GmbH.
- Overall responsibility for Digital Transformation in Primetals worldwide.
- Responsible for strategy and coordination/implementation of digitalization activities at Primetals.
- External Digitalization: regarding all products, services and developments as well as market presence and representation of the Primetals Digital Transformation portfolio.
- Internal Digitization: coordination, strategy of internal digitization activities.
- Operational leadership of the portfolio areas Data Analytics & AI, Mechatronics & Robotics and TPO Through Process Know How.
- Master’s degree in Technical Physics TU Linz
- Doctoral studies Material Science – University of Leoben & TU Munich
- voestalpine Steel 1998-2007
- vatron GmbH 2007-2010
- Siemens VAI – Primetals 2010-2013
- Primetals 2013-2020
We are looking forward to your participation!
For questions or a personal invitation via email (WebEx calendar entry) please contact Elenor Schwarz: email@example.com