We cordially invite you to the lecture “Digitalization and data analysis at the Donawitz steelworks using the example of research projects” by Dr. Gerald Klösch.
When? 02.06.2021, 5:00 p.m.
No registration is required!
Dr. Gerald Klösch is currently head of the department “Product, Process and Material Development” / Research and Development at voestalpine Stahl Donawitz GmbH.
- Management of R&D tasks relevant to the department (team leadership, strategic R&D orientation, budgeting, project controlling, etc.).
- Initiation, execution and coordination of R&D projects for the topics “product, process and material development
- Initiator and leader of data science projects for process and steel quality optimization
- Studies in Metallurgy 1996-2003 at the University of Leoben.
- Doctoral studies in metallurgy 2003-2006 at the University of Leoben
- Start voestalpine Stahl Donawitz 2007
We are looking forward to your participation!
For questions or a personal invitation via e-mail (WebEx calendar entry) please contact Elenor Schwarz: email@example.com